Summer Horseback Riding Camp 2017
We’re sad that Summer Horseback Riding Camp is done for 2017. Congratulations to all our campers who worked so hard and achieved so much! We had many return campers and new campers and everyone did a great job. We learned a lot and had a ton of fun! We’d like to thank our campers and their parents for making this year’s Summer Riding Camp a huge success. We look forward to seeing y’all next Summer Julie & the gang
We are pleased to announce that we will be holding several different Summer Horseback Riding Camps beginning in June 2017. Our horse camps run from 9 AM to 1 PM, Monday through Friday. Campers can register for the full week of horseback riding camp or by the day.
This is a great opportunity for kids to have fun, build confidence, meet new friends, stay in shape and learn all about horses during their Summer break! Our camps are open to children between the ages of 5 and 16. Summer horse camp sessions will be organized by age and riding experience. Different sessions will focus on children that have never ridden to beginner riders to the more advanced rider.
REGISTRATION: To secure your child’s spot in any camp program, please send in the following OR fill out the forms online using the link below:
Prefer to register online? Great! Just fill out our Summer Horse Camp Online Registration Form and send your payment securely using paypal!
Summer Horse Camp 2017 Dates:
Campers will learn:
The proper way to groom your horse
How to tack your horse prior to riding
How to safely work around horses
Basic riding skills will focus on balance and control
Riding (English and Western)
Basic horse care
Different breeds of horses
Basic training techniques
Additional Summer Horse Camp Activities Include:
Games on Horseback
Summer Horse Camp Additional Info:
- $275 for one week or $60 for one day camp session
- Discounts available for multiple week sessions
- Discounts for more than one child in the same family
- $50 non-refundable deposit required
- Download our Summer Horse Camp Waiver here
- Camp sessions are limited to 6 campers
- Extended hours available
- Campers need: Jeans or pants, boots preferred, snack, bathing suit & towel, ASTM/SEI-certified helmet (we can provide one if you don’t have one).
- Safe, family friendly environment
- Campers receive a minimum of one hour horseback riding time
- Register early as camp size is limited!